The FASTEST AND SAFEST GROWTH For your business
Globalization and the digital era have risen the competition for making your mark on the world today, but they've also provided us with the powerful tools we need to stand out in a crowded space.
We're a cool company composed of talented digitally-aware creatives. Everyone here plays a part in providing the best possible experience for our clients. From brainstorming and creation to sales and execution.
Our multidisciplinary team of web designers, copywriters, photographers, social media gurus, and graphic designers provide an array of services that help make your brand or business the best it can be.
Through crafting brand identities, aesthetically and conversion driven websites, effective copywriting, and strategic online business consulting we take our clients from ZERO to LAUNCH. If they've already established themselves, we focus on streamlining the marketing and sales process through systematic research and automation.
We pride ourselves on offering a very personal and constructive service for all those who decide to take charge of their business potential by working with us.
By using our validating system outlined below, we make sure our clients are always comfortable and content by not wasting any unnecessary resources like time and money.
As the client, you can choose to take it one step at a time to gauge whether or not you’re happy with us before moving on to the next step.
Say you don't have a business idea, but you do have the entrepreneurial spirit. We take you through a simple process that will guide you through coming up with multiple potential ideas.
- Skills, Strengths, & Interests Audit: Figuring out what you know, what you're good at, and what you're interested in doing.
- Demand Matrix: Figuring out where your business idea fits in regards to its potential demand. Is your business going to be: Labor of Love, Mass Market, High-End, or Golden?
- Profitability Test: We test your business to ensure potential customers would be both willing and able to pay. Then we validate our findings through immersive interviews which brings us to the next step.
Market Research, Immersion & Validation
Outlining your specific target market is the best first step to effective marketing and sales. The idea is to get in the head of your ideal customers and get to know them and their problems even better than they know themselves.
With that leverage, your business would dominate a specific niche, and we would know exactly how to reach and sell to your targeted market.
- Market Research: We would personally interview you to outline your ideal customers’ profile: demographics, psychographics, pain-points, obstacles, fears, hopes, goals, and desires.
- Market Immersion: We would then interview your target market. Using Google Forms, email or calling them one by one depending on the best way to reach them. This would validate our hypotheses about their struggles, and how we could help them best. It also provides us with the copy we’ll be using back at them when we market new projects or products.
It is much easier to have your niche tell you word-for-word what their problems are, and then solve those specific fears, pain-points, or problems, with targeted products and copy.
Product Development & Creation
During this phase, we develop irresistible solutions to the problems we discover during Market Immersion that we know your target market is dying for.
- Outline the top Pain & Ease Factors your market is experiencing.
- Address each with a specific product idea.
- Create a pricing, packaging, and positioning strategy for each.
We create and design three different kinds of products:
- Physical products and services - that your business offers.
Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) - to test products that require initial funding.
- “Freebies” - short digitized documents that provide value to your target market (e.g. catalogues, guides, checklists, eBooks, PDFs, etc…) offered in exchange for users’ email addresses on your website. This builds your email list, which is still, to date, the most effective way of marketing to your clients and prospects.
Once we know what we’re selling, who we’re selling to, how we’re selling to them, and that everything has been validated as a profitable course of action, it’s time to develop marketing copy and prepare yourself in the best light.
Unique Selling Proposition
In order to stand out of any crowded space, we need something to differentiate ourselves. In business, it’s called a Unique Selling Proposition or USP.
Good marketing requires that you give your clients rational reasons for their emotional buying decision. A strong USP helps you do that.
It’s a distinctive benefit or advantage above and beyond what your competitors are offering. It helps make your business a priority in the eyes of your target market.
Without a good USP, it’s difficult to convey the unique advantage your business provides. And, without a clear advantage, your clients would have no reason or motivation to do business with you instead of your competition.
- We will interview you and audit your current offers and position in the marketplace.
We will research your top competitors, and figure out what gaps we can fill.
- We will craft a focused, concise paragraph that communicates crisply and clearly what you offer and why you’re the best choice for it. Something you can integrate into all of your marketing materials as a way to quickly communicate to your prospects why they should buy from you.
Website Development: Copywriting, Photoshoots & Design
Every business website needs a copywritten Home Page, About Page, and Sales Page. Each page has a specific role to play in taking your sites’ users from visitors to customers.
1. Home Page - The goal is to answer the questions: “What is this?” & “Why should I care?” in the shortest amount of time, while simultaneously instilling trust and social proof through other formal elements of the site, such as professional photography & testimonials.
We will write your:
- Brand Identity - This includes the company’s mission, vision, and core values.
- Narrative - The compelling story that weaves your brand together.
- Headlines - Analyzed and personally tailored to your market's desires.
2. About Page - The goal is to answer the questions, “Who are you?” & “Why should I trust you?” We do this by exemplifying that you know exactly what your users are thinking (thanks to Market Immersion) and introducing you and your business as both relevant and trustworthy.
- We will craft an introduction of you and your business as relevant to your ideal customer.
We will refer back to both the Market Immersion and Unique Selling Proposition phases to craft compelling copy based on the pain points, problems, hopes, goals, and desires of your market.
- We will then structure the copy to fit the overall narrative of your brand that explains who you are, what you do, and WHY your business is the obvious choice.
3. The Sales Page - Used explicitly to sell your core product. It exists solely for that purpose with no other distractions. A good sales page clarifies the explicit need for the product it's selling, while also guiding the user through objections and towards the “Buy Now!” button.
- We instill psychological principles of influence in every sales page, so we’re doing everything we possibly can to guide users to your desired action.
We will describe the exact problem we’re solving, as specifically and vividly as possible.
We’ll then describe everything your product contains, and more importantly what it will do for them.
- Then tell them the price, and get them to take action by buying now.
4. Product Descriptions
We offer customized copywriting for your product descriptions. If you're interested, we'll discuss specifics and pricing during the Product Development phase.
Humans can process visual information in 13 milliseconds. That means the brain processes images 60,000 times faster than it does text. And it’s more accustomed to processing images—ninety percent of the information sent to the brain is visual, and 93% of all human communication is visual.
A user will spend 2 seconds on your website before continuing or closing the page for good, those two seconds are your window of opportunity thanks to professional photography.
How We Get You Quality Photos:
We work with local photographers that can display you, your clients, and your products in the best way possible. Purchasing a few stock photos with a positive message will also go a long way.
After a wonderful impression, customers will be intrigued to know your story, browse your products and make a purchase.
- We will put you in contact with one of our recommended photographers.
If you like them, we will plan the logistics and details of the photoshoot with you, and the photographer to go over exactly what is needed, why, and how we are going to get it.
The photographer will then execute the plan, and then send us the photos so that we can upload them to the site.
Why Quality Photos Are Important:
Most bootstrapped entrepreneurs will try to save money and time or gain business as fast as possible with the cheapest materials without realizing the huge downfalls:
- It looks bad on you
- It’s obvious that everything wasn’t planned
- It’s the cheapest option, which evinces that the business itself isn’t successful enough to invest in itself. NOT GOOD.
Think about how you are coming across to your customers. If you look cheap, expect people to leave because they won't be expecting value from you. If you communicate quality, you will attract customers who value quality and will be willing to pay for it.
You spend your precious time, money, blood, sweat and tears on your business. Show it!
Our priority is to create a website that achieves your strategic goals, while at the same time communicating what makes you or your brand unique.
A website's design should be primed for conversion, which means that good design converts visitors into customers or clients:
- We will send you a design mock-up of 1 page at a time for approval.
- Once approval has been given we will begin building the page on the website itself.
Once finished, our Monthly Packages allow for ongoing Website Maintenance, Digital Marketing, Sales Optimization, and Growth Strategy Sessions, so your site is not set in stone!
We can constantly customize and iterate based on our research and A/B testing, which also means consistent growth!
Therefore, the first version of your website is simply that, the first version.
With a conversion-primed website as the headquarters of your business, you can effectively direct social media followers and visitors to opt-in to your email list.
Believe it or not, in our era of social media craze, email marketing is still the most effective selling tool. It’s a direct invitation to your subscribers' inboxes, or, put simply, a sure-fire way of showing them whatever you’d like, whenever you'd like.
We will take care of all your business's marketing on 3 different social media accounts AND set up a consistent email marketing strategy for news, updates, promotions, product launches, and sales emails.
We keep track of all the data and analytics too, so we can optimize every marketing campaign you send out to your audience's preferences.
Once everything has been set up, growing your business becomes a question of experimenting and optimizing. More specifically Conversion Rate Optimization or (CRO).
CRO is the process of increasing the percentage of users that move from one stage of your sales funnel to the next i.e. from visitor → subscriber → buying small products → buying big products → buying new products → etc.
The way to continuously optimize your CRO is through repeating the steps below:
- Figure out what your target market is dying for through Market Immersion
- Develop and create those products (e.g. freebies, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and digital products & services)
- Market those products and add new subscribers to your funnels
- Sell to warmed up leads who are ready to buy
This will grow your traffic and exposure, which will add more to your funnels, which will lead to more converted sales.
Our Monthly Packages make that easy for you, so you can focus on the BIG PICTURE and steer your business in the right direction.
Everything you need to automate your business!
If you're just not ready to take it to the next step, but still want to learn how to build passive income streams for yourself, Adrien, our founder, shares how he's done it, and the best tools and resources he uses and recommends to anyone who wants to do the same.
You can see for yourself. Judge with your own eyes.
Sign up with your email address to get our weekly dose of brain food. Build passive income streams, network effectively, and grow your business strategically.
We call it Friday Favorites.
Who doesn't like Friday?