Welcome to Echo Radio!
Where we go over the most effective ways of running an online business so you can work smart and live free.
This is THE podcast for entrepreneurs who want to create, launch, and run an online business WITHOUT years of trial and error.
Hosted by me, Adrien Harrison.
Here it is my job to share the struggles, joys, failures, and triumphs of anyone who embodies pursuing their passion in some form or another.
We tease out the thoughts, routines, and strategies that have gotten these entrepreneurs to where they are now, so that, YOU, may learn and apply some of the valuable lessons back to your own lives.
Their stories are meant to show you what life could be like on the adventurous pursuit of lovable work. Hopefully, one of them just might convince you to take the leap too.
Today, I thought it'd be a good idea to kick this podcast off with an interview of... well, me. The interviewer. Who I'd imagine you'd like to get to know before listening to my nonsense any further.
Nevertheless, here I am, in all my glory, being interviewed by a fellow Echo Studian, Walker Brandt.
SO, without further ADIEU, here is episode one of ECHO RADIO: Living to Your Fullest Potential, Right Out of High-School. Enjoy.
Listen on YouTube:
Or listen on iTunes:
We cover so much in this episode!...
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Introducing Adrien Harrison of Echo Studio (2:04)
- Getting introduced to the freedoms of Online Business (2:49)
- Dropping out of college (3:00)
- Finding the "right school" for you (7:30)
- A better alternative to the usual college model (8:20)
- How to find your passion "Defining your Ultimate Self" (8:30)
- How to find your passion (continued) "The Tim Ferriss Show" (12:18)
- How to educate yourself through digital role-models (13:09)
- The simplest recipe for a successful business and a successful life (16:10)
- How to convince your parents to let you take a Gap Year (18:02)
- Making a plan for your Gap Year (21:05)
- The best way to land your Dream Job "Free Work" (23:05)
- Why Echo Studio is better than just going on your own (25:25)
- How to get in contact and have all of your questions answered (27:55)
- Become an Echo Studio Intern, learn everything I teach my clients for tens of thousands of dollars, absolutely FREE (28:18)
- The one best thing to grow your business: Webinars (30:00)
- Where can people reach Adrien or follow: Instagram @echostudioinsta & @collegedropoutdoc (31:56)
Thank god you we've got all the show notes right here.
RESOURCES DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to Start an Online Business - Beta test our online course at 50% off AND get weekly 1-on-1 coaching sessions
- FREE 30-Min Business Breakthrough Session - ask any questions you'd like about starting or growing your business online
- Become an Echo Studio Intern - learn everything I teach my clients for tens of thousands of dollars, absolutely FREE
- @echostudioinsta - Get Bite-Sized Knowledge posts about digital entrepreneurship
- The Tim Ferriss Show - Listen to how the world's top performers got to where they are. In my opinion, it's also the best way to figure out what you want to do in life.
- Best Online Business Tools - All the tools I use and love to make Echo Studio possible.
QUOTES WORTH SHARING!
If you enjoyed this episode please subscribe to ECHO RADIO on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review.
It might seem small, but reviews make a huge impact by helping us get the best guests we can for you and bringing you the best strategies and tools for free!
More of a visual person? Subscribe to our channel on YouTube and you'll get to see what we look like!
Every episode of ECHO RADIO can be found on our YouTube channel!
Let me know what you liked in the comments, I love hearing what people found valuable, and subscribe below to get all our episodes.
Speaking of which, you're probably wondering what you can expect from ECHO RADIO in episodes to come!
We'll be answering all the burning questions we get about starting your own online business, and other goodies like:
- case studies from Echo Studio clients and students alike
- exclusive access to great deals from other entrepreneurs and online course creators
- actionable step-by-step trainings and inside scoops on how to keep growing exponentially
- and, most importantly, the best kind of edutainment by yours truly.
Thanks so much for listening, and till next time, keep working smart and living free!
- Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag: #echoradio
- Have a question you want answered on ECHO RADIO? Submit your questions for us here!